How to Participate in a Reddit AMA Session
March 10th, 2021
The World Thrombosis Day (WTD) campaign has launched an exciting "Ask Me Anything" (AMA) series on Reddit. The series brings forward global experts in the thrombosis and hemostasis field to the international Reddit community and provides people a chance to ask the experts anything about thrombosis.
It's free to participate and all are welcome to join. This is your opportunity to ask an expert any questions you have--from thrombosis risks and treatment, to COVID-19 considerations for thrombosis survivors. The WTD series will cover all topics!
Participating in an AMA on Reddit is simple. Here is how to get started and participate in our next AMA session:
1. Create a free account on Reddit: www.reddit.com/register/
2. Log on to Reddit during the day and time of the scheduled AMA.
3. Follow the link to the scheduled AMA provided by the WTD campaign. The link will be available approximately 30 minutes prior to the start time. WTD will post the link on its social media channels and email it to all WTD partners. If you would like to be included on the WTD email list, please sign up here.
4. Once you are in the AMA post, it's time to ask your questions! Just enter your question in the comments tab. Our expert(s) will answer as many questions as they can during the allotted time.
5. You can participate even if you don't have a question to ask. You can join the AMA thread to read the Q&A and learn more about the topic. Feel free to share the link with colleagues, family, and friends, too.
If you have questions or would like more information about how to participate in our next Reddit AMA, email the WTD campaign team at firstname.lastname@example.org.