Entries for the World Thrombosis Day 2022 T-Shirt Design Contest are closed.
The social media voting will begin on Monday, 2 de mayo, 2022.
Design a lasting work of art by entering the World Thrombosis Day 2022 T-Shirt Design Contest! The campaign is excited to offer people of all ages the opportunity to submit a design that is inspired by the campaign theme and hashtag “#KeepLifeFlowing.” The winner’s design will become the official 2022 campaign T-Shirt.
Design finalists will be voted on by the public via social media and the winning design will be printed on a limited-run and available for purchase on the World Thrombosis Day online shop.
To enter, see below for the guidelines and submission information.
- The design should be inspired by the World Thrombosis Day hashtag #KeepLifeFlowing and must incorporate the World Thrombosis Day logo within the design. World Thrombosis Day logos can be downloaded here.
- The design must be original content. By submitting a design, you are guaranteeing that you hold the rights to everything in it and that it does not contain any copyrighted material including images, copy found on the internet, unless marked as published under a creative commons (CC) license.
- File type: The design will be printed on the front of the shirt and should be contained within a 12” x 14” area and should be saved to 300 dpi to produce a quality output. Acceptable file types are high resolution JPGs or PNG. Artwork can be created online or in a traditional format via photo.
- Design must be on a white or transparent background.
- Design will be printed with no more than 4 colors. Solid colors are preferred.
- World Thrombosis Day reserves the right to adjust the entries as needed, but will make every effort to preserve the integrity of the artist’s work when printing the design. Color and detail may alter in printing.
Eligibility and how to submit a design:
- The contest is open to the public. Entrants under 18 years of age must have permission from a parent or guardian to participate. By submitting a design, you confirm that you meet these requirements.
- Entries must be submitted using the online entry form or via email to the World Thrombosis Day campaign at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 22 de abril, at 5 p.m. (US-ET) to be considered. Each individual is allowed to submit a maximum of one (1) design.
- The entry email should have the subject line "WTD 2022 T-Shirt Design Contest Entry + Artists Name." The body of the email must also include the artists name, location, email address and telephone number. If the artist is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must provide written approval.
- All submitted designs will be presented to a select group of World Thrombosis Day panelists for judging. The panelists will select five (5) finalists.
- The 5 finalists will be presented for public vote to the global WTD community on the winning design from 2 de mayo-12, 2022.
- The winner will be notified by email at the close of the voting period, via the information provided by the entry form.
Designs will be judged on the following criteria:
- Represents the World Thrombosis Day campaign
- Incorporates the essence of Eyes Open to Thrombosis
- Concept, originality and creativity
- Feasibility of printing/reproduction
- Adherence to the guidelines above
- The winning design wins a prize pack that includes a $200 (USD) Visa gift card, 10 World Thrombosis Day t-shirts in various sizes, and 50 lapel pins with the design. Prize pack is worth $1,000 USD.